[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Onepage] Visual Composer Compatibility

thewebguy

• Support

Hello,

The major plugins we are referring to do not encompass Visual Composer. But for plugins such as WooCommerce, our themes are compatible.

Unfortunately we cannot guarantee compatibility with Visual Composer. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

We haven't tested OnePage with the Visual Composer or with Ultimate Addon as they are third party plugins.

Please note that we do not offer support for third party plugin conflicts.

Perhaps if you have a more specific request in what you are trying to achieve we can tell you if it is possible using OnePage.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thank you for your reply. My question was motivated by the following statement that is included with your Pre-sales FAQ:

Will the themes work with third-party plugins?

Yes, our themes are compatible with all major and most of the other third-party plugins. 

I just thought that with the above statement you may of had some recorded experience with the third party plugins in question. Regarding what I'm trying to achieve it involves features those plugins have that your theme does not include. Also my client is already trained with proper usage of those plugins. 

• Support

Hello,

The major plugins we are referring to do not encompass Visual Composer. But for plugins such as WooCommerce, our themes are compatible.

Unfortunately we cannot guarantee compatibility with Visual Composer. 

• 11 months later...

only in my mind i not renewed until today any theme bec the same question over and over stoped me to return until i found this comment. all page builder out right there can a lot but never that much then vc . actualy to get more customer should be under the major tested plugins .