[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Schema] Questions Before I Buy Schema

rizal535

I've been reading lots of reviews about Schema Theme. I agree that on google insight and gtmetrix, its speed score is very good. But aside from that, I've been trying to open the demo/website using Schema via mobile phone using Firefox. When I scroll the page, it's Not fluently/smoothly scrolled (sort of cutted of or choked up), why is that? I've been trying a lot of time in different days on different webs using Schema theme. It's still the same, the pages are not scrolled smoothly. is kt because too much javascript? please try to open schema theme using firefox mobile.

• Support

Hello,

On which device you are testing that? Can you please check the same in Chrome browser in the same device to see if you are facing the issue there or not?

Looking forward for your reply.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

It scrolls smoothly in chrome. But not in forefox. I'm using Redmi Note and Samsung Galaxy S3. Both, there is a lag when you scroll it. Have you try it yourself?

I have more questions: Can I add several sections in homepage, each section consists a category with -for example- 7 posts in it. Just like in news/magazine layout.

another question: what is the difference between default and minimal (besides the slider) ? If I choose minimal, does it mean I wont have any featured images on the article lists at all? If I choose minimal -which seems to be faster- can I still have images on article lists (like the magazine layout I asked above) ?

• Support

Hello,

I have tested that in Sony Android phone in Firefox and it seems scrolling fine for me. Again tried in Chrome with the same result there. Can you please try testing that in another phone to see if that is some issue with your phone or something related to that?

In the home page, you can add posts category wise as you have mentioned by going to Appearance > Theme Options > Home page > Featured categories.

If you want to show images there, so choose the default Layout and make the Slider OFF there so that you can the layout as per your requirement.

Hope that helps. Feel free to ask if you need any other help.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.