[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Onepage] Onepage Blog

jslinc

I want to buy the onepage theme but I much prefer the parallax blog look in architect. If I buy onepage theme can I make the blog look like the parallax blog effect in architect? How much coding work would that take if I have to pay someone to do it?

Thank you,

Johnny

• Support

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

By default this feature is available with OnePage theme. You just need to make the Parallax background On by a toggle present inside the appropriate section, add a background image and save the changes.

Let us know if you need any other help

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

So within the options panel in onepage I can make the blog posts look like the full width parallax post in architect? Just need to make sure.

Can the blog list page (not blog posts) in onepage be made to have a parallax effect like that?

What does the traditional blog layout look like in onepage?

In the homepage layout manager can I have more than one of each section (ex., two separate projects sections or three portfolios or 2 testimonials, etc)? 

I'm having a tough time deciding between architect and one page for my fitness product blog, that's why all the ?'s.

Thank you,

Johnny

Edited by jslinc

• Support

Hello,

I'm sorry for the confusion, unfortunately the OnePage theme does not support the Parallax effect for featured images like the Architect theme.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

In the homepage layout managers can I have more than one of each section (ex., two separate projects sections or three portfolios or 2 testimonials, etc)?

What does the traditional (not grid) blog design look like in onpage? Does it look just like the blog layout shown on the Choose Demo page?

Edited by jslinc

• Support

Hello,

Unfortunately, no. The theme OnePage only supports one section of each on the homepage.

I'm not sure I understand your second question. Can you elaborate? 

In the homepage setting there is blog setting at the bottom. There is a grid and traditional setting for the blog list section. What does the traditional look like (specifically)?

Does it look like the blog that is in the Choose Demo page for onepage?

If I end up buying onepage or architect, is this normal response time for your support - 48 hours? 

Edited by jslinc

Okay so it's been 3 DAYS! since I posted this. Do you care at all that I am trying to determine a theme? I am coming close to the point when I need to purchase one. Please be at least halfway decent and professional and answer my question above as well as this one. Can the blog list page in architect have a parallax photo at the top like the second post in it's demo?

Thank you

Hello,

Sorry again for the late answer. I can assure you that this is not the normal response time, support questions are usually answered within 1-2 hours, but never more than 24 hours. Presales questions are a little different, but we will find a way to prevent such delays in the future in this area too.

Traditional blog layout looks similar to the grid layout in OnePage, but the posts are in one wider column instead of two, and there's a sidebar.

It is not possible to insert a parallax image on the blog page, only on "traditional" single pages (and posts).

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I use a slider like Metaslider to run another video in the homepage with onepage? If not what can I do? Please be thorough and tell me what I can and cannot do with the home page so we don't go back and forth 10 times over two weeks time to get my answers. I want to have another slider somewhere and a looping video somewhere showing my product in use. How do I accomplish this if I get onepage theme?

Thank you,

Johnny

• Support

Hello,

Video slider is not supported with this theme. If you want video slider, then you can choose some third party plugin which is having this fature and also gives a shortcode upon installation so that you can add the shortcode by editing the core file to replace the theme's default slider with your plugin slider.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Yes, you can add that anywhere in the homepage but you need to edit the core files for adding the shortcode of the plugin there.

After installing the plugin let us know so that we can help you about how to add this code in which file etc.

Thank you.