[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[JustFit] Dummy Data

Hello support,

I purchased the JustFit Theme and tried to upload the dummy data and copied the them options but kept on having broken icon and images from within the site.  

I also tried installing the other file types and zip folders to try and make that work but kept on having issues.  

I have used other themes from you guys in the past and have been super pleased with them but am not happy with this purchase.

Please refund my money.   I copied the order information below

pixel.gif
Transaction Details pixel.gif   pixel.gif

pixel.gifpixel.gifpixel.gifWeb Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #0SC52727J9909960Y)
    Business Name:   MyThemeShop (The recipient of this payment is Verified) Email:   support-team@mythemeshop.com   Total amount:   -$45.00 USD Fee amount:   $0.00 USD Net amount:   -$45.00 USD   Item amount:   $45.00 USD Sales Tax:   $0.00 USD Shipping:   $0.00 USD Handling:   $0.00 USD Quantity:   1   Item Title:   JustFit v1.0.1 Invoice ID:   ZTM60 Date:   Jun 27, 2015 Time:   09:42:07 EDT Status:   Completed  

Hello Josh,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Could you please open a new thread by following this tutorial:

http://community.mythemeshop.com/topic/11555-read-first-how-to-post-in-the-forums/

We handle all our theme/plugin related help through our community forums.

One of our moderators will definitely help you. You do not need to register separately for the forums, you can just login to your member's account on mythemeshop.com and you will be logged in automatically in the community forums. Or, you can log in with your MyThemeShop username and password on the forum too.

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 9:11 AM, Josh <thevillagepush@gmail.com> wrote:

IP Address: 73.53.247.239

What is the nature of your question?

Account/Signup Issues

Name

Josh

Email

thevillagepush@gmail.com

Username

thevillagepush

Subject

Justfit theme

I purchased Justfit and i installed the theme and also the dummy data but some of the icons and images for the actual workouts failed to upload

please help

HTTP User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/43.0.2357.130 Safari/537.36

--

MyThemeShop | Support Team

Support Desk 

Twitter 

Facebook

• Support

Hello,

We are really sorry for the issue you are facing due to the theme and dummy installation.

Can you please start a new thread under the Premium Support section so that we can help you better regarding that? The premium theme section has a sensitive area present there. You need to share your WP login details there so that we can log into your site and fix that for you.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.