[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Splash] Coupon 9Dollarmts Expired Before 24 Hour And Choosing Splash/best

zaleart

dear my themeshop

i got email this morning about discount using 9dollarMTS coupon from suraj for 24 hours period, and that was a great news, 

and so i immediately purchased sociallyviral, then this evening (in my country) i decided to purchase another theme, splash or scheme

using the 9dollarMTS, but too bad, i got this message Coupon usage limit exceeded, it just strange, it is not 24 hours yet, and the email said nothing about number limit, yet it said about 24 hour time period ( which is not 24 hour yet ), it make me feel gratefull (to get sociallyviral) and dissapoint both in same day (hahaha) 

i have few question :

1. can i still purchase the other theme for 9 using 9dollarMTS ? if not, what would you suggest? 

2. between splash theme and best theme

a. is splash theme have snipet scheme funcion like the scheme theme and best theme? 

b. is best theme compatible with woocommerce plugin, and can function as good as woocommerce in splash or in scheme? 

best regards 

• Support

Hello,

The coupon is valid only one purchase. You will not be able to purchase another theme with the discount code.

1. You won't be able to purchase another product with the theme. Please email us at https://mythemeshop.com/contact-us/and we can give you a discount code. However, we won't be able to offer anything else for $9.

a. Splash doesn't have full schema integration like the Schema theme however review rich snippets work on both.

b. Best theme is not WooCommerce ready. Both Schema and Splash are WooCommerce ready.

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything else.

• Upvote 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

The coupon is valid only one purchase. You will not be able to purchase another theme with the discount code.

1. You won't be able to purchase another product with the theme. Please email us at https://mythemeshop.com/contact-us/and we can give you a discount code. However, we won't be able to offer anything else for $9.

a. Splash doesn't have full schema integration like the Schema theme however review rich snippets work on both.

b. Best theme is not WooCommerce ready. Both Schema and Splash are WooCommerce ready.

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything else.

• Upvote 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.