[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Best] Review Subcategories

coppensb1983

Hi,

Let's say I want the splash or best theme. it supports reviews. However if my site is rather broad like electronics. And I have reviews about televisions and reviews about dishwashers. Is it possible to have like review subcategories?

What I try to accomplish is a review page/url for televisions (with content and below descriptions and articles going to these reviews) and the same for dish washers but on a seperate url. If you make a niche site about for example dish washers this won't be any problem, but in this case how can you make this work with a more general site?

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for using Best.

You have to set the Reviews to single post/product pages so that you can see the review in each page like television/dish wash pages which are having different url.

Hope that is what you are looking for.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hello,

Thank you for using Best.

You have to set the Reviews to single post/product pages so that you can see the review in each page like television/dish wash pages which are having different url.

Hope that is what you are looking for.

Thank you.

No I meant the review category. Like now it is domain.com/review and I want it domain.com/review-dishwasher and domain.com/review-television both containing individual review posts of televisions or dishwashers.

• Support

Hello,

This is not possible to show reviews of certain type. But if you add a category called Television to all the posts related to television and a category Dish Wash to all the posts related to Dish Wash and add review to these posts, then you can see the posts related to television only by visiting this link:  your domain/category/television.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.