[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Interactive] Considering Switching To Interactive

Hello,

I'm considering switching from my current Point theme to Interactive, but I have a few questions.

1) My first concern is in regards to what I'm guessing are the featured posts for this theme--the big four photos when landing on the demo page. What is the recommended size for these photos? How are the images cropped when they move from the large featured image spot to the half-sized one to the one-on-top-of-the-other?

2) Is there a place I can see the icon list for the featured icons? I'd like to see if there are some that would be relevant for my site. Can I add my own or is the list fixed?

3) I see this theme is compatible with Mega Menu. Does this mean that if I import my site to this theme, the Mega Menu icons will stay the same too?

4) Is there a demo of the Infinite Scroll anywhere?

5) Under the "Latest" section on the demo, the titles of the post take up half of the photo and it looks unappealing. Is there any way to change that?

Thanks in advance!

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today and I will be happy to assist you in this matter.

1. Size for the big image is 785x450, for middle one it is 300x450 and for the right side ones it is 515x225px. Images are cropped from center but that can be changed very easily with a simple edit in functions.php file.

2. Here's a list of all the icons you can use in the theme:

http://demo.mythemeshop.com/interactive/icons/

3. Yes, the mega menu will stay the same. You may have to sign the menu to the proper location though. But, the menu items, settings will remain the same.

4. We do not have it setup in the demo but it works pretty much like it would on any other website.

5. Sure, a bit of CSS code that our support team will provide will take care of it.

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything else.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the assistance. In regards to the scrolling news ticker at the top, can you control how many posts show up or only what category the posts come from? Is it possible to turn it off? If you can turn it off, will the social media icons disappear as well?

• Support

Hello,

The ticker shows posts from categories. So there is no way to control the number of posts there. You can only adjust the category there so that all the posts of that category will show in that area.

Also if you want, you can make the ticker or the social icons OFF from the theme options.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.