[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Wp Google Translate] Why Doesn't Your Google Translate Live Demo Work?

brian230

Hi, I am trying to preview a live demo for Google WP Translate on your site. But after selecting language options, nothing happens and the live demo site is still not translated to my choice. So does it really work? Please check.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thx,

Brian

• Support

Hello Brian,

Thank you for showing your interest in WP Google Translate plugin.

Could you please try in some other browser or do a hard refresh. We just released an update, that should fix the issue for any user who was facing that issue.

Hope that helps. If you have any other question, please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hi, Montgomerie.

Thx u for the fix. Great, it works nicely now. 

Questions:

1. How accurate does the translation work? 100% or subjective? I meant from English language to other languages.
  2. Does it translate search results and search labels (within the input fields)? To give you a better picture, I have attached a screen capture link for you to view. After General settings in WP, the search results and title did NOT translate fully (due to some symbols like - and >), which is very puzzling to me even though the .po and .mo language files have been generated. (see attached link to a jpg -- > these-results-in-jap.jpg?dl=0)

I need to confirm this before I know it can work well and then commit the purchase of this plugin.

Thx,

Brian

• Support

Hello Brian,

I will be happy to answer those.

1. The translation isn't 100% accurate since it is done automatically using Google Translate. Although individual words are translated properly, the machine translation doesn't ensure proper grammar or sentence structuring while translating. With that said, a person will be able to understand the translated strings without any efforts.

2. Those strings are built-into the theme and need to be translated in the backend using our Translation Panel. Many other themes come with something similar to translate such strings.

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything else.

• Upvote 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Yes, it comes with all our premium themes. If you aren't using using our themes, you can use a plugin like Loco Translate to translate the hard-coded strings in other themes.

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything else.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.