[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Schema] Woocommerce Tweaks On Schema And Assorted Questions

shunyata

Hi Guys, 

I normally develop sites with the Genesis Framework but have been taken by your Schema Theme. 

I need to develop a WooCommerce Site and would like to apply some of the styling that you've used in your Emax Shop Theme to Schema.  I am particularly referring to the wishlist and add to cart functionality and styling. 

Would you be able to help with this? I'd only need a bit of direction and can implement any code snippets on my own

I read somewhere that I won't be able to add CPT Custom Post Types to Schema... That's odd... is this true?

I need to make a full width layout for the home page. So, would I need to create Full Width Template to accomplish this. 

By the way, what is the absolute width of Schema and what Media Breakpoints have you set it up for.

Did you develop this theme from the S_underscore base and does it incorporate Bootstrap 3. Perhaps, you could tell me a little more about what's under the hood. 

If I wanted to hook a widget after the header for a slider would be possible and do you have a tutorial that touches on this level of advanced customization?

Would it be possible to change the schema from a blog to a store? 

Also, could I get control of the schema for individual pages? Perhaps, a schema plugin like the one that Raven developed can be use to accomplish this.

Finally, I use a Plugin. Responsify WP to help with image optimization. Would I be able to use it with Schema or would there perhaps be a conflict.?

I really like your focus on speed and am nearly on board. 

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thx

Shunyata

Edited by shunyata

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. I'll try to answer your questions one by one:

1. It is possible to implement wishlist functionality from eMaxStore theme in Schema, but you'll definitely need some coding skills for that. Look for wishlist-related code in functions.php, functions/theme-actions.php, and js/ajax.js files in eMaxStore theme. Alternatively, you could try a plugin like this one: https://wordpress.org/plugins/yith-woocommerce-wishlist/

2. You can add custom post types to Schema and all our other themes.

3. You can create a page with the Full Width page template, and set it as homepage in Settings > Reading.

4. The maximum width of Schema is 1152px, and there are CSS breakpoints at 960px, 865px, 728px, 720px, 600px, 550px, 480px, 320px.

5. We use our own framework, it is not based on Underscores, and does not use Bootstrap either.

6. There is no hook right after the slider area, but it can be done by overriding the homepage with a new template file, in a child theme. Please open a new thread if you need more help with this.

7. It is possible to change the schema.org structured data from blog to store, or add extra markup for store. You can find some information and example codes here: https://schema.org/Store

8. It is not possible to manually edit the structured data added by the theme.

9. The image optimization plugin should work fine in Schema.

Hope that helps.