[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Magazine] New Wordpresse Theme With Seo Optimization

raj607

Hi,

I have a website that provides news and updates on Video Games. I am rightnow using a free edition Supernova theme on that. There are some major issues I am facing on that.

1 - Google Wehmasters Hentry errors. Errors related to author, updates and title.

2 - Supernova theme has changed all meta description of every page of my site. When I search my site on Google, I can see Powered by Supernova, under every title.

I want a theme that can help me to get over this two problems. And also with SEO benefits. Hentry error is common in many themes. Before this I was using Ribbon theme. When I search on Google I can see a lot of archives indexed.

Can anyone recommend me a decent magazine type or SuperNova type theme that does not has all this problem. Also it must be responsive and have some seo features.

Regards

• Support

Hello Raj,

Thanks for contacting our support. I will be happy to assist.

You can use our Schema theme to get around all these issues and problems.

You can check move details about the theme here https://mythemeshop.com/themes/schema/

You can check the demo here directly as well http://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=Schema

Do let me know if you have any confusions before purchasing.

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything else.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

There are few basic question more I want to ask before buying Scheme Themes

1. After purchase, will Schema theme will be branding free.

2. Will it be compatible with my all my plugins below. Also please tell which one of the below can be avoided if there is a related feature already provided in the theme.

Plugins –

• All in one Schema.org  Rich Snippets.
  • All in one Wp Security
  • Async JS and CSS
  • If Modified Since Header
  • Simple Download Monitor          
  • Social Popup
  • W3 Total Cache
  • Wordpress SEO
  • WP-ShowHide
  • WP Review
  • WP Shortcode by MyThemeShop
  • WP Tab Widget.

3. I want my site to work faster with proper SEO. So I  hope that Schema will have all feature. Also what does it include for spam protection.

4. Incase of any error or solution I need, does Schema theme has any kind of technical support.

Thanks.

5. And  can I use this theme on multiple sites after purchase.

Edited by raj607

• Support

Hello,

I will be happy to answer those.

1. You are free to remove any branding from the front-end. Infact, the theme options panel lets you easily remove the branding we have on the frontend. The backend is trickier to unbrand unless you know PHP. But I am not sure why you would want to remove our branding from the backend since we do not allow reselling anyways.

2. It won't have any problems with those plugins.

3. Our theme is clean coded. To have more control over the title, meta description and meta tags, you would need to install any SEO plugin. WordPress SEO will work fine. The theme doesn't have any spam protection because we rely on Akismet for that.

4. Yes, we offer 24x7 support for the theme via this support forum.

5. Yes, you can use the theme on unlimited domains that you own.

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything else.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to help.

@printersmith, I'm sorry for the delay. Kindly wait for a senior developer to answer on your query.

Thank you.

Hi again,

I bought Schema. I have a doubt. The theme version is 1.0.6. Will it be updated in future. And those updates are free or I have to pay. 

This is because of security concern. Many themes gets updated regularly.

Regards

• Support

Hello,

Yes, the theme will be update in the future like all of our other themes.

To ensure you get a notification of an update use our connect plugin : https://wordpress.org/plugins/mythemeshop-connect/

For updates and membership questions please contact us here : https://mythemeshop.com/contact-us