[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WooCart] Cost For Single Theme Updates

testi

Hello MTS,

I'm about to purchase one of your [single] theme. However, one thing makes me wonder. Total cost.

Current price is pretty clear: $45. Then, on theme subpage you say »Support & Updates for 1 Year†(»What You Get»), but nothing about the time after that. (Not by accident, I believe.)

Does this mean that every year I'd have to pay again, to get the updates for my theme? And, that the annual price(s) remains unknown until you decide it. Right?

• Support

Hello,

Thanks for your enquiry. I will be happy to assist.

After a year, you have to purchase the theme again to access updates and support. However, it is not compulsory and you can still use the theme for lifetime.

We can offer you a discount at the time of renewal as well if you wish to receive continued updates and support the further developments of your theme.

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything else.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

# After a year, you have to purchase the theme again to access updates and support.

Wow. Interesting business ideology. Sounds like a perpetual motion [money making] machine… :/

# However, it is not compulsory and you can still use the theme for lifetime.

Sorry, but I don't think so.

Even small-scale (web selling) business last years, usually. Technic improves, respectively. Woocommerce 2015 is probably something else than WC 2016. And security issues certainly plays a big role on web shop. It's hardly a nice idea to use 2015-theme in the year 2017. -- That said, I'm just a web amateur.

# We can offer you a discount at the time of renewal as well - -

And what kind of (amount of) discount are we talking about, about? »Update by next two hours, 2 percent sale!» :)

• Upvote 1