[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Splash] Facing Problems With Payments ! Please Help

smsmemes01

I want to purchase splash them but i am not able to pay through your system. As you know Indians can't make purchases with the money that they have in their PayPal account and also because of RBI issues with PayPal, PayPal is also not accepting most of our VISA cards. So, in short i am not able to Pay via PayPal in anyway but when i try through your credit/debit card link then it takes me to the payment page where i can not find any section to which i can fill up my Payment Info and check out. Please help, i am trying from past two days and already tried three visa cards with PayPal but it seems like nothing is working... Here, i am attaching a screenshot of the page to which your system is redirecting me whenever i try to pay via Credit/Debit card option. You can clearly see that there is no field where i can fill up my payment details and make payment. Please assist me, Desperately waiting for reply ..

Thanks in advance

Amit

• Support

Hello,

Sorry for the issues you are facing in purchase. Can you please share the screenshot again so that we can take a look into it? It is not added correctly.

Looking forward for your reply. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

We are glad you have purchased the theme successfully. We are glad too help you regarding your issues in forum.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.