[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[SteadyIncome] Home Page Questions

ajayamishra

Hey Team,

I saw the new theme SteadyIncome and loved it, I am interested to buy it but before that I like to get some answer for following queries:

1. On the home page, there are only 2 posts displayed (one on Tutorial Category and another of Latest Post). My question is in that place only 2 posts can be displayed or I can display 8 or 10 of latest posts or 1 or 2 posts from few different category?

2. The WP Subscribe Pro is integrated and even I brought the plugin individually before for other theme, but my question is I am using "Get Response" email marketing service so is it compatible with GET RESPONSE?

3. The header menu covers only half of the screen, so can it be full length across the screen or on the limited part only?

4. What are the ideal image size for the main section just below the menu and what are the ideal image size for post images that will come as thumbnail or feature images.

Please reply at the earliest, so that I can purchase it.

Thank You Team,

Ajay

• Support

Hello,

Thanks for your enquiry. I will be happy to assist.

1. Yes, you can show more than 2 posts on the homepage. Showing them from different categories would be tricky but you can create a dedicated category for homepage posts and we can help you show posts from that category only.

2. The plugin is included with the theme. The WP Subscribe Pro does support GetResponse.

3. You can make it full width easily.

4. Ideal size for the featured image below the menu is 1200x500px. The featured thumnail size is 555x305px.

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything else.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.