[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Corporate] Which One Is The "correct" Refund Policy?

nzqp325

First off, it's not about Corporate theme. :)

I've been with MTS for a while. Always thanks to MTS dev and support team. I never think of asking refund after purchase from MTS. But I'm bit curious of (different) refund policy lines from "Checkout Page" and "Membership Agreement Term" clause.

Here's the refund policy from "Checkout Page" -

Satisfaction Guaranteed

If you’re not satisfied with any item, return it anytime within 14 days for an exchange or refund of its purchase price.

From "Membership Agreement Term" -

8. Refund Policy

Since the MyThemeShop products are impalpable goods that are digitally delivered, all sales are final. We practice a no refund policy so if you experience any difficulties with one of the digital download products or if you undergo any problems with downloading it, we will be more than happy to help you to fix it.

Which refund policy will you go with if someone asks to process refund?

Edited by pl1mts2

• Support

Hello,

We are in the process of changing things around MyThemeShop's website. If anyone asks for a refund, we will definitely honor the refund policy but we can change the terms at any time without notice. I hope you understand.

Hope it is helpful.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• 1 month later...

Hello MTS,

I would like to request a refund after a few months of using MTS. My theme has had several bugs and the support team has been responsive, but they have also missed many of my questions within questions, and have failed to respond with detail about certain fixes. Most recently, I failed to implement a child theme prior to an upgrade and lost configurations (my fault), however, when setting up to configure a child theme there were various errors. These were errors that were fixed but unexplained even after I asked support to explain what the mystery was. Prior to having it fixed I was asked to uninstall wordpress and the issue was still rendering after losing my little bit of content, yet content that took me a while giving my learning curve.

I don't have anything negative to say about MTS, but it is no longer for me. I would rather move on to seek something more turnkey. I ask that you also refund me for the plugins/upgrades that were purchased too.