[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Schema] Compatibility With My Current Layout

marcelo620

Hi,

I have a blog that I run for years where I have a lot of posts, and in my current theme I don't use the "Featured Image" to upload my post pictures, I add them direcly to the post via "Add Media" button. My question is: Does your theme (Default Layout) support this way of my images is inserted in blog  to be showed as the post image and also the thumbnail? If u want to take a look at my site, it is http://www.vidaloka.net. I  really loved your theme And i would love to use that, but I have no time to reupload the files one by one if the images need to be set as featured image.

Thanks.

• Support

Hello,

Thanks for your query. I will be happy to assist.

Although, you have to set a featured images for the thumbnails to work properly on the homepage and other sections - there is work around for setting the featured images for all your previous posts so you don't have to do it manually.

Install this plugin and then run it once: https://wordpress.org/plugins/auto-post-thumbnail/. It basically looks for the first image in the post and sets it as a featured image.

Afterwards, please install "Force Regenerate Thumbnails" plugin and run it once as well to create a proper sized set of thumbnails to be used for the theme. Please make sure the theme is activated when you run this plugin.

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything else.

• Upvote 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thanks for your query. I will be happy to assist.

Although, you have to set a featured images for the thumbnails to work properly on the homepage and other sections - there is work around for setting the featured images for all your previous posts so you don't have to do it manually.

Install this plugin and then run it once: https://wordpress.org/plugins/auto-post-thumbnail/. It basically looks for the first image in the post and sets it as a featured image.

Afterwards, please install "Force Regenerate Thumbnails" plugin and run it once as well to create a proper sized set of thumbnails to be used for the theme. Please make sure the theme is activated when you run this plugin.

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything else.

• Upvote 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.