[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Memberships] Membership, Single Theme Purchase And Support

crodexter

Hello,

I bought Extended Membership that expires 01/13/15. I have access to all themes and I plan to pick couple to use on my on sites.

I am really impressed with your support but I can't afford permanent monthly subscription.

What are my options?

If I buy single theme do I have life time forum support?

Can I get regular Membership at any time to get forum support for a month or two at 9$/month while I am applaying theme to site.

Your forum is really great and I always look for previous answers. I really admire that you are answering many questions that were allready asked. I think it would be great if you had some knowledgebase. For you and for your customers.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by crodexter

• Support

Hi,

Thanks for choosing MyThemeShop.

You can download the themes you want to use. You can cancel your membership at any time.

All single themes come with lifetime support and updates. However, you will need to pay $9 per month to keep getting support and theme updates (and new themes) in our membership plan.

Yes, you can get the membership at anytime to get forum support for $9 per month.

Hope it helps.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hi,

Thanks for choosing MyThemeShop.

You can download the themes you want to use. You can cancel your membership at any time.

All single themes come with lifetime support and updates. However, you will need to pay $9 per month to keep getting support and theme updates (and new themes) in our membership plan.

Yes, you can get the membership at anytime to get forum support for $9 per month.

Hope it helps.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.