[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Absolutely Happy Switching To Mythemeshop

markb81

I implemented a theme for our table tennis club which I was not completely happy with. It took me a lot of time and customization and finally after days of work I decided to take my loss and switch themes.

I purchased the developer license from MyThemeShop (cause I do like a lot of their themes) and implemented the OnePage theme; which could not have been easier.

In about 2 hours I implemented a site which I was happy about for 80%. I did have some customization requirements and have been helped with all of them.

The staff of MyThemeShop is quick with support and technically very skilled. In the short time I'm a member now I raised about 12 customization tickets and I have been helped with all of them.

I'm very pleased with the decision to go MyThemeShop and I can very much recommend them.

Keep up the good work guys!!

• Upvote 1

• Support

Hello,

We are glad you found MyThemeShop so much helpful. If you have any other queries in future, feel free to ask us. We are happy to help you.

Thank you for using MyThemeShop.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.