[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Horrible Customer Support -Super Disappointed

tmaltzahn

Just wanted to follow up on this post. After posting this feedback. MTS responded immediately and helped me set up my theme right away. They made it easy to transfer my content to my new theme. I'm really excited about the theme and appreciate the help from MTS customer support.

Best

Old Feedback

Just wanted to give a little feedback on Mythemeshop. I couldn't be more disappointed with the customer support for mythemeshop.

After installing my theme, my Google Webmaster Tools stopped working. The blog roll on the theme doesn't work, the pictures on the blog roll (featured image) has to be put in individually instead of automatically repopulating the photos.

And the absolute worst thing about mythemeshop is there is no live customer support. No one to walk you through the process, help you set up your theme. Instead you have a forum where you have to wait hours to handle one issue.

Could you see that I get a refund for my order. I will delete the theme and trash all the files. Buy a theme that works with real customer support elsewhere.

I was actually going to do a positive review on my site and try to promote mythemeshop, now I think I'll do a negative review. 

Seriously so disappointed in Mythemeshop. Major let down.
Edited by Montgomerie
tmaltzahn updated the feecback.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate your honesty. We have contacted you directly regarding these issues, we really hope you'll change your mind about us.

I have replied to all your pending threads, please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Just wanted to follow up on this post. After posting this feedback. MTS responded immediately and helped me set up my theme right away. They made it easy to transfer my content to my new theme. I'm really excited about the theme and appreciate the help from MTS customer support.

Best

• Upvote 1

• Support

Hello,

We are really glad to hear that you have changed your opinion about us.

Feel free to ask if you need any other help in future. We are happy to help. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.