[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[General] Split Theme

Hi, I am interested on buying the theme split. My questions are if this theme works with Wordpress and host company ipage? Also when I post with thumnail photo is possible to remove thumnail when someone open the post?

Thanks

• Support

Hello,

Yes, the theme will work with Wordperss as it was designed to be a Wordpress theme. Also the hosting company iPage does allow Wordpress hosting but to install Wordpress please check with them.

The thumbnail photo is more often called "featured image" for this theme. You can checkout our tutorial on how to post featured images: http://community.mythemeshop.com/tutorials/article/16-how-to-set-a-featured-image-for-your-post-and-remove-the-default-no-preview-image/

If you want your featured images to be removed in the actual post, we can provide you CSS code that will allow you to do that.

Simply create a forum topic once you have installed your theme and our moderators will help you with that request.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Yes, all single products like a theme is a one-time payment and comes with lifetime free support and updates.

Creating a child theme is only recommended if you are planning to make change in the core files of the theme, other than CSS changes, which can be easily done through our theme's options panel.

Hope that helps. May you have any other question, please please let me know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hi thank you for the reply.

I have a facebook page about dogs. And I want to send traffic in my webpage. For now my website would like to be like a blog with posts and photos and ads :)

What theme is recomented? I was thinking about the Split theme.

Can you advice?

Thanks in advance.

• Support

Hello,

I would advice some newer theme, like SociallyViral or MagXP.

Hope that helps. May you have any other question, please please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin