[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[SociallyViral] Help For Selecting A Theme To Buy

siddardha

Hello, i need help choosing a theme i would like to buy for my website.

Concept: A social community forum for students of a professional course aged 17-23 in India. I will be using bbpress and User pro social login plugin for this purpose. Users will also be able to post. The website will have not have any advertisements. 

I have seen the school theme, socially viral, parallax. 

The school theme may look childish for the age group.

The socially viral theme looks beautiful and engaging. But my doubt is will it look good with bbpress or do i have to select another? I have not used bbpress before, so my imagination is lacking.

And the layouts are just two of them(just thinking if more can be added). And there is also another benefit of creating a child theme.

The portifolio theme looks really good with its simplicity and professionalism. and will it look good with bbpress. our forum will not have a lot to do with images, so i do not know if this will be good.

I would like your suggestion and opinion. Please suggest another theme if it satisfies my purpose better than this.

I would like to but this before the cyber monday to get it at a low price.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

Unfortunately, none of our themes are designed for bbPress. They may work, but we can not guarantee 100% compatibility.

However, for the license, yes, you will get free lifetime support and updates with single theme/plugin license.

Hope that helps. May you have any other question, please please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

But surely you would support if something goes wrong, Right?

I read your FAQ. I do know that you don't support third party plugins, but "bbpress" is developed the ' auttomatic' for wordpress and it should be compatible .

More ever, if it supports perfectly, you will be able to showcase our blog as an example.

I just don't want you to leave me alone to myself if something goes wrong. I will need your support.

• Support

Hello,

Unfortunately, we can not support 3rd party plugins or themes, may they be developed by Auttomatic. We can only support themes and plugins developed by us.

Hope you understand. If there is anything, please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Just to clarify; BBPress is a plugin that we do not offer support for. 

Therefore if BBPress causes issues and conflicts with our theme the changes to the theme may be extensive to make.

For that reason it will be outside of our scope of support.

Wordpress has thousands of plugins and each will conflict with different themes. Some Automatic plugins even conflict with default Wordpress themes, that is why there are multiple versions of default themes. You can imagine the amount of work our developers will have to do if they had to solve every issue with every plugin.

If the issue you face with BBPress is simple and requires only a small CSS modification we can try to assist you in the forums, maybe even some other users can assist you but we cannot guarantee support and we cannot guarantee compatibility with BBPress.

Thank you for our understanding.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.