[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Textured] Which Theme Would You Recommend?

kgatz

Hi,

I am currently planning on starting a wordpress based site which focuses mainly on funny, fight, controversial, buzz videos based only on UK/British videos.

Anyway, I was hoping you could recommend which of your themes best integrates/ supports Youtube, Vines, and other types of video which will be implemented into artcles/posts. Please note I will also have posts which don't have videos on, but majority will have.

Also, the theme must be great for google adsense monetization and possibly other monetization methods such as amazon affiliates etc

regards, :)

• Support

Hello,

All of our themes are optimized for Videos and Adsense.

However, I suggest using the latest ones such as Schema, TruePixel or Best theme.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Tbh, I already have TruePixel but it just isn't right for what I'm trying to create. I like how SociallyViral has 3 lines of posts on the index and other pages, just like Best theme does as well, to show lots of "buzz" content as its called? But only problem with the SociallyViral theme is I can't see it being very efficient for Adsense, but Best theme looks better suited to adsense. 

Also a thing which puts me off Best theme is the slider, I like the slider just the sheer size of it is a little overpowering for my liking, is there anyway to decrease its size or maybe adjust the sites width slightly?

• Support

In the best theme you can remove the slider. You can also change the height of the images. But modifying the width of the slider will leave you with empty white spaces as the sidebar and content area have a certain width.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• 3 years later...
  • Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

If you are looking for a blog site, then you can look into one of these below themes:

https://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=Schema

https://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=NewsToday

https://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=Bridge

Hope that helps.

Thank you.