[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Splash] Importing Reviews + Related Posts

trinejuelk

Hello

I am interested in purchasing the Splash theme for which I have a few questions:

Question 1:

I run a food blog, on which I use the plugin EasyRecipe for recipes. It includes a review feature on which I have received lots of reviews. Is it possible to export these reviews and import them in the review-function in this theme? 

https://wordpress.org/plugins/easyrecipe/ 

Question 2:

What are the related posts based on? (tags, category, etc?)

Thanks

• Support

Hi,

1. That would be hard to guarantee as we have never tested that plugin. You might need to re-insert your reviews one by one.

2. Related posts are based on categories.

I'm not sure what you mean by your last question regarding mobile menu.

Can you elaborate?

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thank you for the fast reply, MistaPrime.

1. No problem with this, as long as it is possible for me to manually enter the reviews and edit the dates for the reviews - I wouldn't want my readers to think the reviews are fake if they were all inserted on the same date.

2. Perfect

3. Mobile menu: the type of menu I am looking for is like the demo on this page: http://jasonweaver.name/lab/flexiblenavigation/

As you can see, sub-items are not displayed until the expand-arrow of the item is clicked. 

Perhaps it is an issue with browser compatibility, but the menu on the demo for Splash does not look like that on my laptop nor on my phone.

What I see is just one long menu, as you can see here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qtlfmchavf0396a/menu.jpg?dl=0

I'm on Chrome for Mac Version 38.0.2125.101

Edited by trinejuelk

Hi,

I have the same question. I would like to import my current reviews, but there is no option.

Entering these current reviews in new review plugin would be an option for me too.

But did you find a way or is there a way to insert these with the original review date?

Hope you can help! Thanks

On 10/14/2014 at 3:07 PM, trinejuelk said:

Thank you for the fast reply, MistaPrime.

1. No problem with this, as long as it is possible for me to manually enter the reviews and edit the dates for the reviews - I wouldn't want my readers to think the reviews are fake if they were all inserted on the same date.

2. Perfect

3. Mobile menu: the type of menu I am looking for is like the demo on this page: http://jasonweaver.name/lab/flexiblenavigation/

As you can see, sub-items are not displayed until the expand-arrow of the item is clicked. 

• Support

Hello @gcearienreijs,

Could you please open a new thread in our Premium Section? We will definitely help you there. You can refer to this thread in your question. Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

@trinejuelk: Unfortunately the mobile version of Splash does not support that type of functionality at least not in the current version. We may consider improving the mobile menus in the future updates.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.