[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

The Support From The Team Is What Makes This Theme Special

damitana

I chose the Point theme after trying lots of alternatives - it's baseline features set it apart from the rest of the free to use themes.

However having now used the theme for a couple of months, I have come to realise that what is extra special about using this theme is the amazingly patient and helpful support provided by the Mythemeshop team - they really do care about our problems.

As a novice website builder I am grateful for your support.  Thank you :)

• Upvote 1

• Support

Hello,

We are really glad to know you found our support helpful. We try our best to keep up with all the support questions and try to resolve them asap.

May you have any other question, please feel free to open a new thread and we will be happy to help you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• 1 month later...

I chose the Point theme after trying lots of alternatives - it's baseline features set it apart from the rest of the free to use themes.

However having now used the theme for a couple of months, I have come to realise that what is extra special about using this theme is the amazingly patient and helpful support provided by the Mythemeshop team - they really do care about our problems.

As a novice website builder I am grateful for your support.  Thank you :)

I completely agree with you, I am amazed by the amazing support given here.

• Upvote 1

• Support

Hello,

@saludcasera:

We are glad you found our help useful. Feel free to ask if you need any other help in future. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you for using MyThemeShop.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.