[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Really Professional And Elegant Themes

justclickin

It is the only theme which I have been using for very long. The reason being it is damn professional, elegant and really easy to use. Being a novice with wordpress; MyThemeShop saved me for very long. The best thing I like with MyThemeShop is their customer support. I am really proud to be a part of this team.

Also it would be great if you add a tutorial for us to learn theme creation. This is not done by any of the providers till now. It can help us in fixing errors and fine tune things based on our needs.

I have already written lot of reviews about MyThemeShop on couple of my blogs.

Keep up the good work.

MJ

• Upvote 1

Hi MJ,

Thanks for the feedback. We're happy to have you in our community.

It is indeed a good idea to teach the basics of WP theme creation, we'll consider creating tutorials, thanks. Though, if you would like to learn about it, there are already lots of resources available online. And you could also ask us, we're happy to help with minor customizations.

Thanks Ben this is the support I was talking about... You Guys Just Rock!!!

I am looking to learn it from scratch from a professional. Is there any online course or online professional who does the coaching work online? Lol I am inspired by people around me and I want to be a developer too :D