[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Wonderful Service!

stewart

I'm an amateur webmaster and have spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to do everything with regard to publishing and maintaining CMS websites. When I found MyThemeShop, I started out experimenting with some of their great free WordPress themes, and was so impressed with their functionality that I opted in to (so far) three of the premium themes. In that time, I have had any issue dealt with promptly and courteously via the support forums, and to the extent that I can honestly say that my experience has been nothing short of wonderful. I know that I can submit any issue I have and it will be looked into extremely quickly, and an answer posted within a very short time. If you are essentially a non-technical web publisher like me, who faces tough challenges when it comes to working with WordPress themes, using MyThemeShop themes and their associated support system is simply a great way to do it. I'm sticking with them!

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for your sweet words. We are glad you found our help useful.

If you face any other issues in future, feel free to ask us. We are happy to help you.

Thank you for using MyThemeShop.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.