[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Free Themes With Very Quick And Nice Support

vanspam88

Hey guys, 

I rarely seen support for free themes, but MTS offers it here, and they did a great job, helping me out with my problem. I like the theme I use (point) and I had more time for more projects. MTS offers great themes and I can only recommend them to anybody else to choose them over other sites. 

Thanks MTS!

• Support

Hello,

We are glad you found our help useful. Feel free to ask if you need any other issues in future by opening a new thread. We are glad to help you.

Thank you for using MyThemeShop.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hello, I am totally new and plan to get a package, but before I need to do a test with a free theme, HOW DO I GET THE 1st free theme? 

I have a hosting service already, so I am not sure yet to move to Hostgator, will decide later

Thank you giving a quick and urgent access to a free theme to get started with my project

(English is my second language, I may have to take more time to understand answers sometimes).

In the future I would love to pursue and become an affiliate.

Best, 

@KHenthusiasm

Karine (in France)

• Support

Hello,

You can just sign up and download our free theme Point to test things out: https://mythemeshop.com/themes/point/

You don't need special permissions or anything, you just need to sign up and download the Point theme.

If you need assistance in setting it up you can create forum topic here: http://community.mythemeshop.com/forum/3-free-theme-support/

and we will assist you with the Point theme.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.