[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Simple] [Best] Not Worth It?

yathymaple

Hello web designers, fellow developers, and site owners.... I usually purchase my themes from the official wordpress site however I was going to give mythemeshop a chance since it is fairly new on the block.

Unfortunately I noticed there are tons of threads on issues with the "Best" theme... I find it quite sad that a premium theme provider would release themes with so many bugs.

Should I still purchase the "Best theme" or wait till a later date when the bugs are all worked out?  :unsure:

- Yanni

Edited by yathymaple

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for your interest.

Every new theme will have a certain level of bugs, that is normal and even premium themes from other developers have them. That is why we release updates.

Essentially no theme is without bugs.

We are here to assist you and provide you with solutions.

You can look at those threads and bugs and see if they would be relevant to your site. Some bugs are not relevant for certain users.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thanks for your reply, my question is if I installed and activated "Best theme" and sometime in the next month you guys updated it.. how easy would it be for me to install the update without losing my posts/logo? I don't plan on heavily modding the theme just a logo and maybe adding a poll widget.

Furthermore, how would I access the update and do I have to pay?

Edited by yathymaple

• Support

Hi,

If you installed the Best theme and you haven't modified the core PHP files and you only made changes to Custom CSS and within the theme settings inside of Wordpress then when you make an update your changes will not be lost.

However, it is advisable to make a backup of your site often regardless if you are performing updates as your site can get hacked anytime. This will also allow you to adjust your site if anything goes wrong during the update.

You can access the updates with our free Connect plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/mythemeshop-connect/

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for showing your intertest in purchasing a theme from us.

I wanted to chime in to answer your concerns. The threads which you are noticing about any of our themes, say Best, are not reporting the bugs, those are all reported in this section: http://community.mythemeshop.com/forum/15-feedback-bug-report/

The threads which you are talking about are the issues people are facing while using the theme, and are caused to improper configuration or a plugin usage which is not provided by MyThemeShop.

Rest assured, if you find any bugs and see that the theme is unusable because we didn't code that well, you can always ask for a refund using our contact form.

Hope that helps. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin