[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Review Pro] Ratings with stars and comment from unregistered people

kontakt26

I create posts about products.
Other people who have tested the products should be able to post a review (without registration). The result should be displayed under the product (like the comments).

Important: I do not want to write reviews! The reviews should come from other site visitors. I only create the reviews.

Is this possible?
Example: Show Screenshot

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

Yes, you can use this type of review with the plugin.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thanks for your fast answer. But could it be that the plugin is a bit too powerful for my purposes? I actually only need a small function and the scope of the plugin is extreme. Can it be that the performance of my website is limited by the plugin?

And another question.

Can I show the reviews/stars of product A on another page (e.g. with a shortcode on startpage).

Do ACF and CPT work?

Edited by kontakt26

• Support

Hello,

No, the performance of your site won't get affected.

The plugin definitely will add some more files to your site but you need to optimize them to not get issue on Google Page Speed test.

Regarding showing stars of one page in another using shortcode is possible with the plugin.

For ACF, where you want to use that? As this plugin will integrate with other CPTs, page and posts.

Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thanks.

I am using Bricks Builder (like Oxygen) and use Loop-Element (Like Repeater in Oxygen).
I Build a page with dynamic genereted Boxes. Every Box have some some Fields and get there content from Posts. for example title, description, button, price, pesonaly score AND i want to show in these boxes Rating Stars from your Plugin.

Look here an example: https://nimbus-muellemail-com.nimbusweb.me/s/share/7405927/fthciss6w4byr41f00ep

• Support

Hello,

If the plugin fetches the post details, then we can help you with code to add inside the loop of this post code so that it'll fetch the review also.

If you are adding the content manually, then you can add the shortcode of the review to show the review in that area too.

Thank you.