[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

How many websites I am allowed to have any theme installed?

saadkhan2

Hi, I am planning to build 45+ affiliate websites (NOT PBN) in next 12 months for my own company - on all the theme & plugins page, the FAQ section states that;

Can I use a MyThemeShop theme on more than one site?

Free MyThemeShop license grants you the rights to use the product on websites/domains owned by you or someone else. If you want to use it on more websites, you will need to upgrade your subscription.

Can I use a MyThemeShop plugin on more than one site?

Free MyThemeShop license grants you the rights to use the product on unlimited website/domain owned by you or someone else. If you want to use it on more than five websites, you will need to purchase a separate license.

So, #1 Do I have to buy multiple extended membership licenses to make 45+ websites if I want to use My Theme Shop themes on all the sites?

#2: If I flip the website at some point of time (that is made with any plugin or theme of My Theme Shop), can I pass it on with the same license or do I have to ask the new buyer to get new license for themselves? 

Thanks. 

Edited by saadkhan2

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

1. You can install the themes and plugins on multiple domains without any issues.

2. Once you remove the product from a domain, let us know so that we can remove that from your licensed domain list.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• saadkhan2 changed the title to How many websites I am allowed to have any theme installed?
  • Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

1. You can install the themes and plugins on multiple domains without any issues.

2. Once you remove the product from a domain, let us know so that we can remove that from your licensed domain list.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.