[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Builders] Licensing Choices

Go to solution Solved by Jitendraa,

Hi,

I have found mythemeshop after looking at the licensing terms on themeforest and envato and becoming royally confused. 

I want to run a multisite website ( I am happy to purchase the unlimited license, even though I am not sure I need to on multisite) there will be 4 or 5 sites using the same theme, to keep it all looking similar. 

However, this is where I am confused, on envato (and I know its different) if some areas are members only (for example paid support) they need you to get an extended license instead of the standard. Does that apply here or I assume once I have purchased it, I can use them in whatever site it is ( gated or not) . I will NOT be selling the theme purchased or anything like that or bundling it into anything.

Thanks in advance Ed

• Support

Hello,

Yes, you can use the theme on both websites. But you may need to use some Third Party plugin with the theme to achieve that feature.

Thank you.

• Like 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

By default, with the theme/plugin purchase, you are getting one year of support and updates.

If you want support after 1 year, then you need to renew your subscription again for another year.

We do not provide support separately like Envato at the moment.

Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

1 minute ago, Jitendraa said:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

By default, with the theme/plugin purchase, you are getting one year of support and updates.

If you want support after 1 year, then you need to renew your subscription again for another year.

We do not provide support separately like Envato at the moment.

Thank you.

Thank you, completely not the answer, I think you must have mis-read the post, but thanks for the time to try and respond. 

• Support

Hello,

Regarding the multi-site license, if you are using all your sites on a multisite network, then a single site license will work for you.

But if you are going to install the theme on different domains which are not on a multisite network, you need an Unlimited site license for using them on a 4-5 domains.

Thank you.

Just now, Jitendraa said:

Hello,

Regarding the multi-site license, if you are using all your sites on a multisite network, then a single site license will work for you.

But if you are going to install the theme on different domains which are not on a multisite network, you need an Unlimited site license for using them on a 4-5 domains.

Thank you.

Thanks again, but you have just re-iterated what I said to you in the pre-amble. 

I will try and make it very simple for you, to save any confusion as you seem to not get the question.

I will rephrase in another way

Can I use the template on gated and ungated websites within the same multisite? Where for example it will be for paid support for a certain aspect of the solution.

If you still do not understand then I cannot think of another way to ask. Possibly get another member of your team to ask.

• Support
  • Solution

Hello,

Yes, you can use the theme on both websites. But you may need to use some Third Party plugin with the theme to achieve that feature.

Thank you.

• Like 1

• Support

Hello,

We are glad you found our help useful.

If you need anything else in future, feel free to ask.

Thank you for using MyThemeShop.