[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Real Estate Pro] Front end customization and custom calculations

Hello,

I am looking at WP Real Estate Pro.  I am trying to figure out if I could build customizations on your platform.

I want to use the base WP Real Estate Pro but apply custom calculations on imported data, and then display this data in the frontend of WP Real Estate pro.

Is this something that can be done in your tool?

Would you be able to point me to information about custom development in your application?

Thank you!

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Unfortunately such customizations do not have options in our plugin, you would need a custom solution for that.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hello,

I understand it cannot be done natively in software.  

The information on your website (https://mythemeshop.com/plugins/wordpress-real-estate/) indicates 'Developers can easily extend WP Real Estate Pro. The extensible architecture helps keep WP Real Estate Pro fast and secure even with custom features and code."

However, how would you go about accomplishing this outside your application? 

1. Is the source code made available? 

2. Are their API's?

3. What language is it developed in? (ex. probably PHP, Java, HTML)

4. What would be the process of adding "custom features and code."?

5. If someone wanted to custom develop on WP Real Estate Pro, how would they do so?

Thank you.

Edited by theodorekardasis

Kenneth,

Can I not do customizations unless they are done directly with your firm?  I do not want to use your firm for customizations. I want to use a 3rd party vendor.  Your website is pretty clear I can do anything with custom features and code. Is this not the case?

Please explain how I can do custom development without leveraging your firm to do the development. 

Would you also be able to answer the questions I provided previously? (see below)

1. Is the source code made available? 

2. Are their API's?

3. What language is it developed in? (ex. probably PHP, Java, HTML)

4. What would be the process of adding "custom features and code."?

5. If someone wanted to custom develop on WP Real Estate Pro, how would they do so?

Thank you.

Edited by theodorekardasis

• Support

Hello,

Yes, the codes of the plugin are clear and you can make any customization you want on that.

1.  All the source code will be available once you download the plugin.

2. No, there are no APIs present. You just need to connect your Dashboard to your account to activate the plugin's options.

3. It is WordPress and the base language is PHP.

4. The developer can better assist you about that. You can either edit the plugin's code (which will lost once you update the plugin) or can add customization to the Child Theme.

5. It depends on the developer how they do that. They need to edit the core files to make the required adjustment for you. The process varies from one to one.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.