[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[TruePixel] Looking For Theme Similar To This Website Style

kevin624

Hello,

I'm looking forward to starting my blog page, however due to the large collections of theme I am indecisive on what theme to select.

I'm looking for a theme similar to  http://www.givemebackmyfivebucks.com/.

On top of that, I was thinking of posting photos of items, which can be accessed by another tab, I would like to sell but no in the sense of online purchase.  Basically that page will be dedicated to classified viewing, similar to kijiji, where they can click and view the content and description.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

• Support

Hello,

That blog as you showed is a very simple blog and most of our themes will fit with the same functions.

You can take the example of our Spike theme or even Splash. It all depends what kind of styling you like.

Regarding the "Kijiji" style posts that's something I cannot advise you with.

You can search for several plugins such as this one: https://wordpress.org/plugins/bepro-listings/screenshots/
Simply search for "wordpress listings plugins" or "wordpress directory plugins".

Please note that some of those plugins might not be compatible with our themes and we do not support third party plugin conflicts.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thank you for your response.

I was wondering if there is one theme better over the other when it comes to audience target traffic. So for example I would like to target a specific audience within Reddit, and possibly influence enough where social media can be involve.

I'm looking for a feature where an archive menu can be added to click back to historical post. Another feature I am interested in is if it is possible to rate the post based on popularity.

Thank you again.

Edited by kevin624

• Support

Hello,

The themes mentioned above are both very well optimized for social and traffic come from Reddit or other sites.

I'm not sure how sophisticated your archive menu needs to be but with Wordpress you can set menu links to be linking to categories, month of publishing or year published posts. For example you could have a menu link that is 2013 and will have all posts from 2013 listed.

I cannot advise you for a function on "rate post based on popularity" that is something that you may want to look into with a developer or look for a plugin.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.