[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Glamour] Customization

byrdblue

I am interested in a few of your themes.  I selected Glamour for this discussion, because I could not proceed without a specific product selection.  However, I have a number of themes I am considering. I have a couple of questions.  If we purchase the theme, it is ours forever, no additional charges?  Just clarifying to ensure I'm not missing any fine print.  Also, if I purchase a theme, do you have customer support that can help me customize the theme?  For example, if I want a message board and an ecommerce option added, is this possible?  Is someone available to optimize ad revenue options?  Is there a theme that is better for incorporating the message board and ecommerce? 

Thanks.

• Support

Hello,

Yes, once you purchase the theme it is yours forever.

We offer support for your theme 365 days of the year with a reply every day to your requests.

However we only support issues regarding the theme any extra customization that will take us a long time to do we will not be able to support.

In your example regarding a message board and an ecommerce option that is something that we cannot offer support for.

We also cannot optimize your ad revenue options for you but if you ask in the forum we will be able to give you a few tips and you can get tips from other users as well.

Regarding incorporating a message board and ecommerce this all depends on what kind of layout you wish to have.

These are all of our Woocommerce themes: https://mythemeshop.com/wordpress-ecommerce-themes/

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.