[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[TruePixel] Strips Error Messages?

cobaltcat

I am working on a site that currently has TruePixel 1.1 installed, but was purchased by another webmaster who is no longer working on the site. Before we buy the theme again to update it, we need to know if it will fix this porblem or not.

Currently, when filling out a form, when a message box pops up, it is empty. The plugin developers say that the theme is stripping out the messages. Is this a known problem? Will updating to the latest theme fix it?

I've attached a screenshot of the empty error box.

Thank you!

post-237152-0-66649700-1405543253_thumb.jpg

• Support

Hello,

I don't believe that the newer version of TruePixel will solve your issue. It'as hard to say.

It seems that the issue is with a third party plugin not with TruePixel therefore I don't know how a new version of TruePixel will affect anything.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hello,

In some of our older themes, including TruePixel v1.1, there was a piece of code included for stripping WP login error messages, for additional security. This code isn't included anymore in our themes and updates, so, if this is the cause of the issue, the new version should solve it. But, as my colleague said above, it's hard to say without knowing the details.

Please let us know if it doesn't work as expected with the new version, and we'll look into it.

EDIT: I just noticed you have uploaded a screenshot in your first post. After taking a look, I'm pretty sure it's caused by the code mentioned above. Installing the latest version should solve the issue.

• Support

Hello,

You would need to purchase the license of the theme or otherwise contact the person who installed the theme on your server. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.