[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Corporate] Pointing existing domain name to new Wordpress website

admin704

Hi Team,

I'm currently having a website www.indochina-ep.com hosted by enavn.dk. The website was built on Bootstrap platform. Now I want to delete it and build a new website by using WordPress (host and domain providers are unchanged). My consideration before purchase the Corporate Theme is how to install WordPress in the enavn hosting and how to point my domain name from the old website to  the new WordPress web, so that when people search for our name on the search engine, the WordPress web will appear.

Do you familiar with doing things on enavn hosting and could you also support on the domain's issue

Thank you

Nisa

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

We are not familiar with the hosting you are using. Your host can help you better on this.

But we can definitely help you with the default procedure to do that.

First of all, you need to remove all files of the bootstrap site on your root folder (by taking a backup of those files).

Then go to your cPanel's Auto-Installer/Softaculous section and select WordPress install from there.

Once you click on WordPress's Install, you'll get redirected to a separate page where it'll ask for your domain name, username, password, site title and some basic things to setup your site.

Once you fill them, click on Install to install WordPress on that domain.

Then WordPress will be installed on that domain and you can log into that site by using the URL domain.com/wp-admin and the username and password you have selected.

This is the default process. But please get in touch with your host to know if they have any other method besides that.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.