[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Publisher] Questions regarding framework

ckubs

Should have posted this elsewhere but it's the only forum section I have access to.

Had Magazine theme for a website a while ago, when it was paid. Now I'm testing Beauty to see If I can make up my mind to purchase another premium theme from MTS.

Although the design(s) are superb and the number of options quite a  lot, I see there's a lot of CSS outputted by the framework. Some of it redundant. For example social links in the header, each one gets it's own css declaration( and style setting) that adds up to the file size. Apart from the color of the icon the rest like paddings should be on the same declaration. There is a setting to change the sidebar link font.

There is an update in the works to slim down the framework a bit in the enar future? The unnecesary stuff that adds to the size of it puts me a bit off. Thank you for your response.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

We do not have an update coming to modify the CSS structure, however if you are awaiting an update in hopes that such changes will speed up the site I would recommend that you use a caching plugins instead. Such small CSS changes will not help with the site's speed as they are so small, CSS file sizes do not contribute greatly to site speeds.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Not substantially, but more little things together, do.

I'd love to purchase another of your premium magazine themes, frequently visiting MTS as the designs are beautifull. But the framework( settinga nd output) makes me unsure. Most of the settings are usefull but there are some that add unnecesary bulk.

I'm seeing an option to turn on/off site responsiveness. Another theme provider that had it on their theme options was Themify and they got rif of it as nobody used that.

I'd love to be able to put paddings on header social icons in one declaration without having to put the same padding to every icon.

Less settings for typography. In the time I tested Beauty changed one of the default fonts, and I saw called in the header a google link with the new font, the second default font, and still, the firs one. And I didn't know from the long list of options where do I still had to make changes to unload the first one.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for your input. I am adding a note to our development team about the suggestion.

They'll definitely consider this in the coming time.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.