[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Review Pro] Create a review platform.

antowp

Hello,

I am looking for a plugin allowing me to create a review platform, where I can host multiple businesses, each business can be reviewed by their customers.
Reviews of each business can be embedded on business' website or any other website.

Is it possible, please?

Thank you.
Antoine

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

You can use WP Review Pro which can cover your requirement.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hello,

As I wrote initially, I am looking for a plugin allowing me to create a review platform, where I can host multiple businesses, each business can be reviewed by their customers.
Reviews of each business can be embedded on business' website or any other website.

Concretely, it is 
a directory with some thousands of businesses.
Each business must be able to receive unlimited reviews from its customers.

Each business must also be able to embed its own reviews anywhere.

Is it possible with your plugin, please?

Thank you.
Antoine

• Support

Hello,

Just to clarify, it might work for you even if we do not have an exact clear idea of what you mean.

However if you purchase our product you can request a refund if it doesn't work for you.

The business can be posts, or custom post types.

Then our plugin allows the reviews to be embed to other sites, so it should work.

The only way to really know is to try it as you have a better idea what you need than us.

Thanks,

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

As I posted on October, I intend to use your WP Review Pro to create a review platform, where I can host multiple businesses (as a directory), each business can be reviewed by its own customers, can reply/manage its reviews from its own dashboard. 

The review platform must have all features like other review system on the market.

For this project, before buying your WP Review Pro plugin, I have to identify the best directory/listing theme that could be used in harmony with your plugin.

But I just did some research on Mythemeshop, I didn't see any Mythemeshop theme of this type 😉

Could you please recommend me such a theme elsewhere?

Thank you.
Antoine

• Support

Hello,

It is not easy for us to recommend a theme for you because we do not envision what you are trying to do.

Having said that, you can try any theme, and then if you don't like it we can issue you a refund.

Our most popular theme which is most often used with WP Review Pro is Schema: https://mythemeshop.com/themes/schema

Thanks,