[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Quiz Pro] Unclickable Answers

yoav1

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for the issue you are facing.

It seems the theme Magazine you have used is throwing some script errors and that may be the possible reason for that.

Can you please change the theme to the default theme temporarily and check if that fixes the issue?

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

The website in question is on  production, so I imported your demo quiz to one of my other websites on the same multisite network.

The direct link to the quiz works just fine, but when I implement the quiz in a blog post, I doesn't work.

I tried changing the theme to the default Twenty Twenty, and it did work, so I guess there is something in my theme's post template that prevents the qquiz from working properly.

If you could look into it and tell me what it is, I could ask my developer to fix it.

Thank you very much,

yoav

• Support

Hello,

I would recommend to try asking your theme developer regarding this issue as it is most likely common for that particular theme.

If you encounter a similar problem with the Pro version once you buy our quiz, you will have access to our developers which can troubleshoot the issue.

And if they cannot solve it for you, then you can request a refund.

Looking forward to help you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.