[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Schema] Issue with Upload

andypycroft

I want to buy schema Theme for my wordpress site. The problem is that I won't be able to upload it on wordpress as its theme upload capacity is limited. 

2nd How secure is Schema Theme in term of coding. Because, i was using 3.6.3 version of theme but recently got message regarding security on wordfence scan. Will this theme be safe. How about customer support if an issue arrises. 

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

1. If you have a server that has limited upload capacity then contact your hosting provider and ask them to remove that limit temporarily while you upload the theme.
Or ask them to give you your FTP information so that you can connect to your server and manually upload the theme into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.

2. If you got a message from WordFence it is not because the theme is not secure, there can be several errors that can occur. The theme Schema is one of the safest themes for WordPress as it has been tested on thousands of servers and with thousands of users.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.