[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Fitness] Need Help For My Showroom Website

anishshahi

Hi
I am quite new so it may sound awkward. I have a fitness equipment Store. So, I want a theme where the users can see what products do I have, Featured Products, Recently Listed Products, Best Selling, their descriptions, etc. I checked some ecommerce demo which is nice but I dont need the add to cart option since I am not selling the product online through my webpage. I just need a simple website where i can post my products images, description and so on. Can anyone recommend me something, it would be a great help. Thank you 

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

You can remove the Cart option from the themes also. We'll help you with this.

Considering, you have gone through the shop themes we have, you can check the below themes which may cover your requirement:

https://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=JustFit

https://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=Fitness

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thank you so much for your response. So you mean I can just remove the cart option and keep other things as it is on the above themes? I sell gym equipments like treadmill, home gyms, gym accesores, etc. I want to list the items on my webpage on catagories like cardio, homegym, accesories, supplements and so on

Thankyou

• Support

Hello,

Yes, you can just remove the cart button and use the rest. We'll help you with this.

You need to use any of the themes, use WooCommerce and create product categories like cardio, homegym, accesories, supplements and add respective products in those categories.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.