[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Mega Menu] Refund

kate9

Hi

I would like a refund on the WP Mega Menu plug-in that I purchased yesterday. It doesn’t work as I need it to because you can only build the menu with certain pages as children under parents. This doesn’t work for the complex woocommerce site I am trying to work with and I need something a lot more flexible than this (I need to be able to create whatever items I want under the menu). 

I had to go to the support forums to find out the sub menus for this plugin work with page children only which is really bad! It should be on your sales page as it’s a game changer as to whether this plugin would work for someone’s needs or not. 

Please issue my refund. I am deleting the plugin files. 

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

We can see a refund was already initiated for your purchase.

Let us know if you need anything else in future.

Thank you for using MyThemeShop.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 1:29 AM, kate9 said:

Hi

I would like a refund on the WP Mega Menu plug-in that I purchased yesterday. It doesn’t work as I need it to because you can only build the menu with certain pages as children under parents. This doesn’t work for the complex woocommerce site I am trying to work with and I need something a lot more flexible than this (I need to be able to create whatever items I want under the menu). 

I had to go to the support forums to find out the sub menus for this plugin work with page children only which is really bad! It should be on your sales page as it’s a game changer as to whether this plugin would work for someone’s needs or not. 

Please issue my refund. I am deleting the plugin files. 

I like a refund to the Mega Menu I bought today, It does not work in my phone.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop, and we are really sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We are sorry that our product didn't fulfill your requirements. We have issued you a refund, and you should see it back in your payment account soon. 

We are continuously improving our products so we would request you to check back in future to see if we might have something relevant to your needs.

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything else.

Thank you. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.