[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Testimonial as someone who builds sites for others

jason347

I'm someone who helps others to build websites using Wordpress, not a developer but I can put sites together and know enough PHP and CSS to do most things.  I've been a MyThemeShop customer for 6 years now in total and was using three themes from 2016 through 2020.  I've always found the support friendly, fast and meaningful.

In the last month, I was looking for a new template to use and landed back at MyThemeShop.  Based on my previous experience and already using 3 themes this time I opted to buy the Extended License for Unlimited sites.

My latest project was built using the Schema theme and I do think I'm pretty self sufficient but when needed for some of the tricky little child theme CSS edits the MyThemeShop team were there again with great support, they are so fast and the two or three little customisations I couldn't figure out were all quickly dealt with.  Even when they couldn't help with something being driven by WooCommerce on the theme they provided great support and pointed me to a great plugin I'd never seen before and that really helped.

My experience is great support for not a lot of money.

Many thanks, my experience over 6 years has probably earned you a customer for life who'll continue to use your products and service. 

Edited by jason347
  • Like 1

• Support

Hello Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to write us your experience.

Our team is very happy to know that you are satisfied with our services and it encourages us to keep on helping you. :)

Thank you for choosing MyThemeShop and for being part of our community for so long.

We look forward in seeing your businesses grow and helping you again. :D

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.