[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Review Pro] Plugin translation problem

popkokamil

Hello. We are working on a new website for our client and we have a problem translating 2 phrases from English language into another language. Both phrases are not in the .pot file (languages / wp-review.pot).

The first phrases is "Yes" and "No", which is next to the sentence "Does Product Matches the Description?".

The second phrase is "Post Review", which is located on the send feedback button.

I'm sending screenshots in attach. Please let me know where and how we can translate the above phrases. Please send information on which files we can change (edit) in plug-in to change the above phrases to another language. Thank you for help.

Yes / No

Post Review

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

With which email did you purchase the plugin WP Review Pro? We see no purchasing history from your account to be able to help you with our support services.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

You need to use My WP Translate plugin to translate the strings.

If you want to change it from core files, then please use your customer's account and start a new ticket in the Premium support forum so that we'll help you with that.

Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hello.

Thank you for sending the link to the translation plugin. Unfortunately, we cannot find the phrases we need to translate using this plugin.

Phrases needed to translate "Yes", "No and" Post Review ". I wrote about it in the first message. 

I also used other translation plugins: Loco Translate, WPLM. Unfortunately we cannot find these phrases because they are not in the .pot file These phrases are embedded in the plug-in code.

We have a problem right now because our customer can't find exactly when he bought the plug and to which email address. This is due to the current situation - a coronavirus, because it can't get into to company. Can I count on your help in solving this problem?

Please only provide file names in the plugin where the phrases to translate are located. Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

We'll be happy to help. But we are limited to help Premium products on free forums.

You can take your time, get the account and use that to start a new ticket in the Premium Support forum so that we'll help you with that.

Or you can ask your customer to get in touch with our account section here so that they'll help him to find his account.

Thank you.