[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

It was sickening and these people had the medicine

sankalan

I have been blogging since 2014 (slightly before that but I will consider 2014 as the starting point because all others were lost ventures). Finally after years of blogging, I found a niche that I can stick with and I love. Over time, I understood a few things like SEO, user engagement etc.

There were problems every now and then and I kept shuffling through themes and plugins. I went to places like Envato and browsed hundreds of theme and plugins. Purchased a few only to reject them after a while. Nothing was working until I found MyThemeShop and in particular, two plugins - Quiz Pro and Review Pro.

I am yet to take Review Pro for a test drive properly but with Quiz Pro, I must say, it is one of a kind. My site's user engagement increased ever since I started using Quiz Pro. I have seen a sharp decline in bounce rate and a steep increase in average time spent by users on the site. All thanks to Quiz Pro.

But you may say that there are other quiz plugins out there in market. Some free, some paid! Well yes, there are but nothing stood up to my requirements, especially when it comes to simplicity of use. So far, the plugin has everything I need. I am not a great fan of personality or Facebook quizzes. The trivia and listicle ones great I must say.

About the free plugin - RankMath, I will not comment now. I have been using it for a while but SEO is a long term thing. No plugin can guarantee amazing results because there is always a human element in SEO. So, I will stick with RankMath for some time more before I write a review.

Rest, the support guys are great! They solve the issues within 24 hours. Needless to say, I didn't really run into big problems with any plugin I am using. Only time can say. But I do have a feeling that these guys on the other side, whom I can't see, will go the extra mile to solve any issue I face. In fact, Bhanu (I am sure he is not in support) was ultra kind to me when I was about to purchase Quiz Pro and Review Pro.

This small favor from Bhanu has turned me into a loyal customer of MyThemeShop. Currently, I am looking for a exceptional theme for my blog and I am just about to browse through what they have to offer.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words and detailed testimonial, we really appreciate that. Our team is happy to know that you are satisfied with our services. 

We hope to see your business grow and we hope to be able to help you again. :) 

Thank you for choosing MyThemeShop.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.