[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

I am completing my graduation right now and I have been blogging since I was studying in std 9.

ajediting

I started my blogging about 5 years ago and I am currently completing graduation and I am 19 years old.

I don't know much about HTML and PHP.That is why I had a lot of difficulty in selecting the WordPress theme. 

Previously I did not have much knowledge about WordPress, so I used the free version of Schema. But right now I have a little knowledge in WordPress and PHP.

I had done a lot of research for my WordPress theme and wanted a good SEO optimization theme. 

I used the free version of Schema for the last 2 years.  It helped me a lot, then I thought that its pro version should be taken and see how its support team gives us support, does it give us the option to design a theme like ours.

I currently use the Pro version of Schema, which is a very good theme and is a very good optimized theme.  This has made me very much like this and has benefited immensely in my site.

The benefits I received due to the schema theme.

1. The theme is very fast loading, due to which we get a very good advantage in SEO.

2. Customization is very easy, you can design this theme any way you want.

3. This theme is very well user friendly.  Due to this bounce rate is also very low.

4.Works very well and because of this I got many more benefits.

How is the support team supported?

All members of the theme support are excellent.  And this member teaches us to customize correctly. I just needed a little change and its support team has given me very good support.  I am grateful to them.

The kind of change that I wanted, these people made the same change on my website and made my site the way I thought.

I will be grateful to this company and in future I hope to buy the theme of this company.

Thank you......

AJAY VAJA (♥ FORM INDIA 🇮🇳 )

• Support

Hello Ajay Vaja,

We really appreciate that you have taken the time to leave us such a detailed testimonial and our team is very happy to know that you are satisfied with our services. Thank you for that.

We look forward in helping you again in our forums and we hope to see your business grow.

Thank you for choosing MyThemeShop.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.