[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Theme Support Is Exceptional. Newstimes Is Great Could Be Perfect!

chaselennon

Thank you very much for the exceptional support you have provided. I've tried a lot of themes from many designers before purchasing your themes. What sets MyThemeShop apart from the other brands I've tried, is the level of support you provide and thought that you put in your designs. They're fun to configure and my content consumers have an excellent experience with them as well.

I love the simplicity and flexibilty and that they load fast and render well most devices that I've tried them on. I spent hours at the electronics store checking how my site would render on different devices and browsers and the results were very good to impressive. 

I have one simple tweak/suggestion that could probably take your themes to the next level. More specifically, NewsTimes, which is close to being the perfect theme and could be a game changer for content publishers.

***Thanks to ToddMTS, TamasS, Ben, Montgomerie, MistaPrime, Wp Ninja and everyone who've helped me out.*** Rockstars man. Rock on!! 

Let me know who to send my suggestion to about NewsTimes. You may have a winner on your hands, with that theme.

Thanks again

Edited by chaselennon
  • Upvote 3