[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[HotNews] Pre-Sale Question

squirell

I have always used HTML templates and themes but I purchased a WordPress theme from a well known developer and a year after purchase he decided to stop supporting the theme.  I have been told by several developers that a every WordPress theme has a useful life cycle and at that time support of the theme will stop. 

I am considering purchasing one of your themes for one site and using one of your free themes for another site but I'm hesitant because I don't want to create a nice site with hundreds of indexed pages only to have support stop for it.  What is the average life cycle of your themes, both free and paid, and if I do purchase a theme and support stops for it down the road, is there a way that all of the information can be transferred to a new theme?

Thanks

• Support

Hello,

We are here to stay as long as WordPress is there, you do not need to worry anything about support. We do not have any lifetime for our themes, you could use them for as long as you want, we offer regular updates so nothing breaks out when a new version of WordPress comes in. Hope that helps. If there is anything, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

We are here to stay as long as WordPress is there, you do not need to worry anything about support. We do not have any lifetime for our themes, you could use them for as long as you want, we offer regular updates so nothing breaks out when a new version of WordPress comes in. Hope that helps. If there is anything, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for your purchase. For any issue(s), please don't hesitate to open a new topic in our premium support forums and we would be happy to help you. Thank you.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I am a new member, so I don't know if I can ask questions regarding my theme HotNews here.

I faced an error on HomePage Slider ( on general setting).

There's a warning Invalid arguments passed ...... on line 12.

How to fix that?

And how to set appear thumbnail on sidebar?

Thanks.

• Support

Hello,

@mriel:

Thank you for using HotNews.

In future, please open your topics in the Premium Support forums which is dedicated to support for our Premium Themes.

When you are adding the slier, make sure you are adding categories to it. If not then try adding that so that you can get rid of the error message.

Hope that helps. Thank you for using MyThemeShop.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.