[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[TruePixel] Adsense Optimised Theme: Spalsh Vs Truepixel

eusebi

Hi,

I would like to but one theme specially optimised for Adsense. I've read good reviews about TruePixel, but I've seen also that Splash seems to have the same Adsense optimizations and also it is more prepared for WooCommerce (I'm also using it). I appreciate if someone could give me the features of both themes related mainly to Adsense (the main feature I need), but also to WooCommerce, and the differences between them.

Thanks and regards

• Support

Hello,

It really boils down to the type of audience you have. Splash theme works best with search engine traffic while as TruePixel is best suited for social media traffic.

Yes, Splash has a better support for WooCommerce. Splash theme has built-in review feature as well.

Hope that helps.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

It really boils down to the type of audience you have. Splash theme works best with search engine traffic while as TruePixel is best suited for social media traffic.

Yes, Splash has a better support for WooCommerce. Splash theme has built-in review feature as well.

Hope that helps.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hi,

I am glad that you found the help useful. If you have any other questions in future, know that we are here to help you. Could you please leave us a testimonial on http://bit.ly/1jNTNkn about your overall experience with MyThemeShop? We appreciate your time and patience.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin