[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Quiz Pro] reload question

77domi

Hello,

i read that page reloading is supported within the plugin. this is what i want for more pageviews on page to generate better adrevenue.

at the moment i use another quiz plugin on my wordpress site and i have problems there that adsense ads are not showing properbly.

this has to do with the reloading options of the quizplugin i use. it generates any time new url-parameters with any new reload of the page.

i read that this makes trouble with adsense. adsense ads are blank after the first reload.

how does this work with your plugin? does it generate url parameters when i setup a quiz with reloading? is it tested with adsense?

i have to know this before. thank you

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

We tested the quiz with Adsense and it works even when reloading. Have you had any issues with our quiz and Adsense?
If yes, you can send us a link so that we can take a closer look.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

No. I had no trouble with your quiz.

I use at the moment another quiz plugin from another company and i have problems there when i set it up with "reloading".

The problem is that adsense have stricter rules now and pages that cannot be crawled show no ads. And google cannot crawl urls with parameters that are generated new every time when url is loaded. This means: when the plugin is generating every time new parameters in url , for exmaple url/?test=jedfgjdfgsdgksdgk then ads from adsense will not work on such urls!!!

i have to know if your plugin is generating such urls in the "reload-modus". then it is not for me. When you plugin do not built such urls its fine and i want to buy.

it is really important to me to work with a quiz plugin that works with relaoding pages so that adimpressions count more (with every new load).

i hope you understand what i mean. maybe my englisch is not the best to explain it right?! 😉

https://www.ezoic.com/adsense-ads-arent-showing-impressions/

please check this article part two. there is a good explaination what i mean that i found. thank you

Edited by 77domi

hello,

thank you. the problem with demo is that i see no quiz where the page is reloaded. i think the quizzes setup there are one site quizzes or im i wrong? to change the pageloading i have no permission in the demo page. okay i will test it out and when there are issues i hope i can have refund. thats a word. thank you very much