[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Review Pro] Two Presales Qustions

finnhyttel

Hello,

I have gone through everything I can find about the WP Review Pro plugin, including demos and installing the free version on one of our websites.

I have not been able to find out how the custom fields are working in the review form. Is it possible to add several custom fields? Could we e.g. have tabs or selection buttons in a review form so users can select which one they want to fill in; e.g. transport, waste management, water, certification? When a user click e.g. the transport tab or button the list of questions related to transport will drop down for the user to fill in.

The second question is;  Many places it is mentioned that it is possible to add reviews to posts, and we have also seen this in the demo. Is it possible to add reviews and review forms to pages?

Thank you and best regards,

Finn

Edited by finnhyttel

• Support

Hello, 

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop. 

- For adding custom fields, unfortunately there is no option available to add the custom fields in the wp review pro at the moment. 
You will have to make the a lot of code changes for that and we do not provide such customizations on this level of support. 
Though there is an option to add features in the review where user can review each feature. 

- Yes you can enable the reviews and comments functionality for the pages, posts and custom post types as well. 

Hope this info helps. 

Thank you 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.